- Date: February 5th
- Time: 6:00pm
- End Time:8:00pm
- Location: Library Community Room
FBI’s Active Shooter Training
Join Port Washington local FBI Agent, Mark Dinkel, for this presentation about what to do in an active shooter situation and information on how the FBI trains to prevent it.
Are you a business owner, store manager, teacher, parent, teen or anything in-between? This is a great opportunity to learn the steps you should take to create a safety plan. You’ll learn:
- Myths and truths about active shooter instances
- Statistics & profile of perpetrators
- Medical steps to take in emergency situations
- Civilian response steps
- Real life scenarios & outcomes
- How to set up your own safety strategy
Join us on Monday, February 5th at 6:00pm-8:00pm in the Library Community Room. No registration required and anyone who is interested is welcome to attend!
Questions? Contact Adult Services Librarian, Alyssa Strzyzewski at email@example.com or call the library at 262-284-5031.